Take part in regular actions
- By offering internships to students
You publish your offers directly on the Jobteaser platform on the ebs Paris / Geneva site. You publish your profile, you can consult the student CV library and receive applications online.
- By assigning a mission to students
As part of their specialization, students who are always supervised by teacher-researchers – can carry out a consultancy or study mission for your company.
- By participating in our Student / Business meetings, as part of:
– Recruitment forum
– Round tables and business workshops
– Seminars, conferences, thematic days
– Juries …
These different meetings allow you to discover your future employees and to communicate about your employer brand.
Become a Privileged Partner
- We can design one or more educational partnerships around the issues of your business.
- This can give rise to interventions by business professionals in our courses, to the creation of business cases and to testimonials from managers within the school.
- We can study and work together with our teachers – researchers, on management research projects, selected by you.
- You can benefit from access to the network of experienced graduates from EBS (7000 alumni).
- You can benefit from the expertise and know-how developed by the EBS Research Center.