EBS Geneva is located on the CREA INSEEC U. Campus in the heart of Geneva. Both modern and user-friendly, this central site has been designed to combine academic success and quality of life.
Modern and attractive infrastructure
- A real platform for exchanges and initiatives, the campus is organized to combine academic success and quality of life.
- A space dedicated to 600m2 workshops
- A wifi network covering the entire campus
- A restaurant area
- Spaces for relaxation and conviviality
International & Digital campus
EBS Geneva has 3 international campuses, Paris, London and San Francisco.
The Learning Center offers access to a rich collection of documentary resources, available with a simple internet connection:
- ScholarVox international, Europe’s largest digital library, with nearly 20,000 books in French and English, in the fields of management and business management, science and technology.
- Xerfi Knowledge, base of sectoral economic studies.
- Business source Complete (Ebsco), an Anglo-Saxon academic database containing thousands of articles and academic publications in management science.
- Cairn Info, French-speaking portal which gives access to pocket encyclopedic books, magazines and journals of reference in human and social sciences.
- Infinancials, international financial database used for example for certain courses in the Finance specialization.