The SANDBOX is a physical space for creativity and exchange, which provides project leaders with means (content, tools, place of exchange, coaching, etc.), in a framework structured by a shared roadmap.
The goal is to help EBS students who wish to fulfil their entrepreneurial potential by working on themselves and on their projects in a facilitative framework. For this, we rely on:
- Values: sharing, openness, kindness, mutual aid, curiosity, creativity, innovation, self-demand, resilience, passion, love of action.
- A professional network for permanent exchanges.
- Project leaders (students or alumni) benefit from a stimulating and demanding environment which advises and challenges them throughout the year.
- The contributing teachers accompany them and apply the results of their research work.
- Partner companies have the opportunity to position their services and meet talents.
- Contributing alumni have the opportunity to share their experiences while updating themselves on the latest innovations.
- The members of the SANDBOX team create a link between students and the school, find meaning in their actions, develop their skills and express their creativity by participating in an innovative and enriching project.