EBS PARIS, GREAT MANAGEMENT SCHOOL | MASTER LEVEL
An establishment recognized by the French State, EBS Paris delivers a diploma referred to as Bac + 5 and bearing the degree of a Master label, guaranteeing the high academic and professional level of the school. EBS Paris owes this “quality assurance”, to its ambitious educational project, based on strong values.
EBS Geneva students can obtain this recognition by completing a 5th year on the Paris Campus, within the Grande Ecole program.
A RECOGNIZED SCHOOL IN FRANCE & INTERNATIONALLY
- CGE (Grandes Ecoles Conference)
- UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles)
- EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) : a unique international platform for exchange and research on innovation and good management practices.
- Eligible for EPAS accreditation.
- Member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Eligible for AACSB accreditation
- France & Erasmus Campus which promotes student exchanges between countries
- CNCCF (National Committee of French Foreign Trade Advisers)
Average overall salary of graduates upon hiring
Share of graduates in employment at the time of their graduation